Days Gone By

So years ago, I had a blog entitled Joseph's Thoughts. It was a personal blog that was read by my close family and friends and then after a HUGE DEBACLE, was soon read by EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE. It was a ginormous source of therapy for me. Very funny. Perhaps a little mean-spirited, but always managed to make me laugh out loud. It also is responsible for some of the better things to happen in my life (although they seemed disastrous at the time) i.e. contributing to me finally leaving the retail industry.

My first post was written on Wednesday, January 28, 2004 at 12:59AM and my last post was written on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 at 7:12PM. Not very long, but I updated multiple times everyday. There are a LOT of posts.

I've since removed the blog from the internet but have kept a word document file on my personal hard drive for personal reasons. Every now and then, I like to go back and read a few posts that make me laugh and smile.

I've grown up a little now. And a lot of what I wrote still does make me laugh. Although I'm a bit more aware now of some of the offensiveness that some took to heart. I'm still not sorry for what I wrote. I stand by it. For even if it's not the way I feel anymore, it's an accurate barometer for the way I felt at the time.

I'll probably be posting some old posts here. FYI. Just because I can. For the hell of it.

1 comments:

Joie Mayfield said...

I had a blog that I was from my past. I actually wound up importing them into my current blog. I can't wait to read some of those posts, Joseph. You're an amazingly talented young man.

 

Copyright © 2009 I Can't, I Have Rehearsal Designed by csstemplatesmarket

Converted to Blogger by BloggerThemes.Net