Now time for some bullet posting!!!
- New York city trip!!!! WOOT WOOT!! I can't wait. I'll be in NYC Aug. 11-15 and I am planning on taking in as much theatre as possible. Thanks to SarahB for being my unofficial guide to non-boredomness. Shows I'm seeing? [title of show], Gypsy, Hair, In the Heights, August: Osage County, and probably Spring Awakening.
- I'm really gonna try and get to Don't Tell Mama for Seth Rudetsky's Chatterbox. That would be so radish. Him and Kristin Chenoweth are the only people in the world guaranteed to make me laugh out loud.
- [tos] stage door. Yeah. I'm gonna try it. Crazy.
- Gypsy stage door. Yeah. I'm gonna try it. Craaaaaaazy.
- I hope Jonathan Groff pulls me onstage to dance with him. Even if he doesn't, I'll make sure to bump wenises with him.
A few other things: totally on a break from my own shows. I've done 5 since the beginning of the year and have been extremely proud of the work I've done. I've accomplished a lot and have grown so much and have realized a lot personally. I deserve a break. What does that mean for you?? More blog posts!!! YAY!! More Joseph for the world!!
Here I am world!!!! (How theater-queenish was that?!?)