Is that Vasoline in his hair?

Cubby Berstein: Bad smile, kid. Anyone else think this Cubby Bernstein kid is ugly? I'm not trying to be mean - I just happen to think that he is not the most attractive 13-year old kid out there, that is all. It doesn't help that I don't think he is very funny. In correspondence with my friend Walter, I mentioned Cubby was "lame and spectacularly unfunny." Via text message, I continued my rant as I proceeded to call Cubby a "prepubescent Conan O'Brien without the humor and bad(der) hair. Like Ellen."

Whatever. Maybe I'm jealous that this kid is getting more attention than I am. But it doesn't change the fact that he's ugly. And that his choice (Xanadu) for Best Musical this year is all wrong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joseph,

Let's hug it out. I'll be doing a bake sale next week in Schubert Alley. We'll talk.

CB

 

Copyright © 2009 I Can't, I Have Rehearsal Designed by csstemplatesmarket

Converted to Blogger by BloggerThemes.Net